Is Golden Bells Toxic to Cats?

There are conflicting reports on whether or not golden bells (also known as daffodils) are toxic to cats. Some sources claim that all parts of the plant are poisonous, while others say that only the bulbs are harmful. Symptoms of toxicity include vomiting, diarrhea, drooling, and abdominal pain.

If your cat has ingested any part of a golden bell, it is important to seek veterinary care immediately.

If you’re wondering if golden bells are toxic to cats, the answer is no. Golden bells are not poisonous to cats and are actually a popular plant for them to chew on. However, as with any plant, there is a small risk that your cat could have an allergic reaction to it.

If you notice your cat starting to show signs of an allergic reaction (such as swelling, redness, or itchiness), take them to the vet immediately.

-No, Golden Bells are Not Toxic to Cats

Golden Bells (or Gold bells) are not toxic to cats. All parts of the plant are safe for kitties, so there’s no need to worry if your feline friend nibbles on a leaf or two. However, as with any plant, it’s best to keep an eye on your cat while he’s exploring Golden Bells, just to make sure he doesn’t eat too much and upset his stomach.

-What are the Symptoms of Toxicity in Cats

The symptoms of toxicity in cats can vary depending on the substance that they have been exposed to. If your cat has been exposed to a toxic substance, it is important to seek professional medical help immediately and bring them to the vet. Some common symptoms of toxicity in cats include: vomiting, diarrhea, drooling, weakness, tremors, seizures and collapse.

If your cat is displaying any of these symptoms, they may be suffering from toxicity and you should seek professional help right away.

Stephen Hill – When They Ring the Golden Bells [Live]


No, Golden Bells is not toxic to cats.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top