Yes, Lady Lou can be toxic to cats if they ingest her. She contains saponins which are poisonous to cats and can cause them to have gastrointestinal issues like vomiting and diarrhea. If you think your cat has eaten any part of Lady Lou, it’s important to take them to the vet right away.
No, Lady Lou is not toxic to cats. She may be interested in them, but she will not harm them.
Is Lady Lou Toxic to Cats
No, Lady Lou is not toxic to cats.
What are the Symptoms of Toxicity in Cats
Toxicity in cats can manifest in a variety of ways, depending on the substance involved. Some common symptoms include vomiting, diarrhea, drooling, weakness, tremors, seizures and collapse. If you suspect your cat has been exposed to something toxic, it is important to seek professional medical help immediately.
How Do I Treat a Cat That Has Been Poisoned by Lady Lou
If your cat has been poisoned by Lady Lou, it is important to seek professional medical help immediately and bring them to the vet. If you have the container of poison or can find out what kind it is, please bring this with you or find out the name and active ingredients. There are many different types of poisoning that can occur from household cleaners to plants.
The severity of the symptoms will differ depending on how much they ingested, the type of poison, and their overall health. Blood may be seen in vomit or stool, they may have seizures, difficulty breathing, or could collapse. Treatment will be based on the individual case but may include induced vomiting, activated charcoal to bind toxins in the gut, intravenous fluids, and blood transfusions.
With quick treatment and supportive care, most cats will make a full recovery.
Turkey detains shooter's family after Russian ambassador assassinated
No, Lady Lou is not toxic to cats. She is a plant that helps keep bugs away from your kitty and also provides some essential vitamins and minerals.