Is Neanthe Bella Palm Toxic to Cats?

If you have a cat and are thinking of getting a Neanthe bella palm, also known as the parlor palm, you may be wondering if it is safe for your feline friend. The good news is that this plant is not toxic to cats. However, there are a few things to keep in mind when keeping this plant in your home with a cat.

If you have a cat, you might be wondering if the Neanthe Bella Palm is safe for them. Unfortunately, this plant is toxic to cats and can cause a number of health problems if they eat it. Some of the symptoms include vomiting, diarrhea, and lethargy.

If you think your cat has eaten any part of this plant, it’s important to take them to the vet right away for treatment.

Q: Is Neanthe Bella Palm Toxic to Cats

The Neanthe Bella Palm, also known as the Parlour Palm, is a common houseplant that is known for its ability to thrive in low-light conditions. Although it is not considered to be toxic to cats, there have been some reports of gastrointestinal upset in cats who have ingested the leaves of this plant. If you are concerned about your cat ingesting the leaves of this plant, it is best to keep it out of reach or consider growing it in a pot with a drainage hole to prevent any potential problems.

PARLOUR PALM CARE | Chameadorea Elegans Tips & Tricks


If you have a cat and a Neanthe Bella palm, you might be wondering if the plant is safe for your furry friend. The answer is yes and no. The plant itself is not toxic to cats, but the leaves can cause an upset stomach if ingested.

If your cat likes to nibble on plants, it’s best to keep them away from the Neanthe Bella palm.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top